ACE Fluid Synth
This is a simple FluidSynth-based synthesizer that uses SF2 samples and comes with two built-in effects that are part of FluidSynth: reverb and chorus.
Available settings are:
- Reverb enable. Toggles the reverb effect.
- Chorus enable. Toggles the chorus effect.
- Output level. Adjusts the output gain.
- Reverb Room Size. Controls the room size of the reverb effect.
- Reverb Damping. Controls the absorption of high frequencies in the reverb.
- Reverb Width. Adjusts the stereo spread of the reverb signal.
- Reverb Dry/Wet. Changes the mix in favor of either "dry" unprocessed signal that is being fed into the effect or the "wet" signal processed by the effect.
- Chorus Voice Count. The voice count of the chorus.
- Chorus Speed. The modulation speed in Hz.
- Chorus Depth. The modulation depth of the chorus.
- Chorus Level. The output level of the chorus signal.
- Chorus Type. The type of the modulation wave, sine or triangle.
ACE Reasonable Synth
This is a very minimal synth with a piano-like sound, developed primarily for auditioning MIDI files. It comes with no controls, however it can be used creatively with a number of effects running on top of it.