Favorite Plugins Window
The Favorite Plugins window is on the top-left side of the Mixer Window. Like other elements in that window it has variable height and can be hidden by dragging it to zero-height. If it is not visible, the top-handle can be grabbed and dragged down to reveal it.
Plugin names that have a right facing triangle next to them have presets associated with them; clicking on the triangle will cause all presets associated with the plugin to show in the list.
The Favorite Plugins window provides easy access to frequently used plugins:
- Plugins can be dragged from the window to any track or bus processor box, which will add the plugin to that track or bus at the given position.
- The list includes user-presets for the plugins. Dragging a preset to a given track or bus will load that preset after adding the plugin.
- Double-clicking on a plugin or preset adds the given plugin to all selected tracks/busses pre-fader. Other insert positions are available from the context menu (right click).
- Dragging a plugin from a track into the window will add it to the list and optionally create a new preset from the current settings. The horizontal line in the list shows the spot where the plugin will land.
- The context-menu allows the deletion of presets or removal of the plugin from the list.
- Plugins in the list can be re-ordered using drag & drop. The custom order is saved.
When favorites are added with the Plugin Manager, they are appended to the bottom of the list.